<div class="usa-alert usa-alert-info schemaform-sip-alert"> <div class="usa-alert-body"> <strong>Note:</strong> Since you’re signed in to your account, we can prefill part of your application based on your account details. You can also save your application in progress and come back later to finish filling it out. </div> </div>
<div class="usa-alert usa-alert-info background-color-only schemaform-prefill-message"> We've prefilled some of your information from your account. If you need to correct anything, you can edit the form fields below. </div>
When to use
- When prefilling information from the user’s profile. These messages communicate to the user that their profile information has been leveraged to pre-populate the form that they are filling out. The Intro variation, used on the Introduction page, also informs the user that their progress will be saved as they complete the form.
When to consider something else
- Unauthenticated users. Users who are unauthenticated should not see this message as we cannot use their profile data to prefill the form.
How this component works
- Intro variation uses Alert - Informational. The Intro variation of this component is an instance of the Alert - Informational component, but without a header.
- Step variation uses Alert - Background-only Informational. The Step variations of this component is an instance of the Alert - Background-only with icon - Informational component.
- The Intro variation of this component appears after the subtitle of the form and before the action link to start the form process on the authenticated variation of the Form - Introduction page.
- The Step variation of this component appears after the Progress bar - Segmented component on a step of the form.
Code for both variations of this component is shown in the examples.
Message content for both variations can be found in engagement messages.