Ask users for…
When to use this pattern
- Certification statement or statement of truth. Some forms will require the user to certify their submission by signature.
How to design and build
This patterns is used at the end of a form review page.
- Instructions for the user around signing the certification
- Heading: Veteran’s statement of truth
- Content (specific to form)
- Text input for signature
- Checkbox for certification
How this pattern works
- Place the pattern underneath the accordions on the review section. Do not hide this component inside an accordion.
- Signature pattern does not exist in every form. If your form needs a certification statement or statement of truth, we recommend using this pattern.
Error message templates
When a user doesn’t enter the name they entered previously in the form
Your signature must match your first and last name as previously entered.
When a user doesn’t check the checkbox for certification
Must certify by checking box
Live application examples: