Help users to…
Check answersUse: Deployed
When to use this pattern
- At the end of a form flow. Allowing users to check their answers before submitting their form allows them an opportunity to catch any mistakes they have made and allows for them to reconsider their answers.
How to design and build
How this pattern works
- Use the Review page template.
- Each chapter or step should have a corresponding Accordion.
- Chapters or steps are listed in chronological order matching the flow of the process.
- ‘File upload’ and ‘Add another’ sections should use the same presentation style used on their step pages. For example, the [grey Card]/components/card) variation.