Help users to…
Check answersUse: Deployed
When to use this pattern
- At the end of a form flow. Allowing users to check their answers before submitting their form allows them an opportunity to catch any mistakes they have made and allows for them to reconsider their answers.
How to design and build
How this pattern works
- Each chapter should be its own accordion.
- List chapters in chronological order.
- ‘File upload’ and ‘Add another’ sections should be in the gray card style.
- ‘Add another’ primary button should be placed at the bottom left on cards that allow users to add information.
- ‘Delete file’ secondary button should be placed at the bottom left on cards that allow users to upload files
- Show the Progress bar - Segmented along with the chapter title: Review application.
- Use bordered, multi-selectable accordions.
- When an accordion is open, each section within a chapter should have a secondary “Edit” button in the top right.
- Underneath the accordions include the note:
Note: According to federal law, there are criminal penalties, including a fine and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years, for withholding information or for providing incorrect information (See 18 U.S.C. 1001).
- Following the note also include the Privacy agreement.
- Button pair: Secondary button labeled “Back” and Default blue button labeled “Submit application”
- Last saved application date and time in green background color only alert style
- Finish this application later default link
Note: This content will vary depending on your form. Work with your content specialist or check out the form labels.